Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Auction Forum Index Auction Forum Index
Free Articles, News, Tips & Support for online auction users worldwide!
Your Relaunched Auction Forum Offering Free Online Auction Help & Advice...

Auction Lotwatch Auctions Home Auction Forum Index Register Memberlist Search Free Auction Tools

Auction Forum Index » New Auction Sites » BidBudgie - everything's going cheep!
BidBudgie - everything's going cheep! 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:31 pm Reply with quote
cfoulstone

Hi guys

We've literally just launched www.BidBudgie.co.uk (Saturday 22 May), where you can win high-spec premium products like laptops, iPhones, iMacs, MacBook Pros, cash and much much more for a fraction of the retail price.

We're only available to the UK, so sorry to anyone overseas - but welcome to everyone in good old Britain!

We're offering £5 free bidding credit to the first 200 users that enter the voucher code 'launch5' during registration and there's no need to pay anything into your account or provide any bank details in order to claim it.

You've really got nothing to loose and everything to gain, so come and join us now!

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Bidbudgie 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:58 pm Reply with quote
mcsorl1

I am a member of all the well known bidding sites and have been lucky enough to win some amazing prizes, I came across Bidbudgie through this website, I registered and told my wife and family and friends about it as we all love having a flutter on these sites, I must admit that sometimes we try to help each other and other times we try to outbid each other to be the ultimate winner, I won £10 on Bidbudgie for 43p and used it to bid on some GHD's for my daughter (you get a phonecall before they release the prize to confirm your account) and my son won £20 for I think it was 84p, he knew his sister wanted some GHD's and with Christmas coming up he used his winnings to also bet on the GHD's, within 15 minutes of my son paying for his prize and placing his bids HIS account, MY account and my MOTHERS (she is addicted to these sites now, she loves them more than bingo) account were closed, apparently 2 people from the same family bidding on the same item is NOT allowed, I have asked for money I have paid for bids and my sons money to be returned to our paypal address, I've heard nothing else.
Also you must be aware that the auctions on this site can run for months and months, I did'nt realise this when I bought my first bid package, once the auction reaches zero if the site has'nt made enough money on that auction the timer is reset and it starts again, I've never seen this before, I won a £170 wallet on Bidbroo for 1p, when the auction finished it shown you the bids placed, the only bids placed were 10 bids by me, this would not happen on this site so be prepared to spend money and wait a long long time for the auction to finish and do not invite family or friends or your account WILL be closed.
Re: Bidbudgie 
Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:29 am Reply with quote
cfoulstone

mcsorl1 wrote:
I am a member of all the well known bidding sites and have been lucky enough to win some amazing prizes, I came across Bidbudgie through this website, I registered and told my wife and family and friends about it as we all love having a flutter on these sites, I must admit that sometimes we try to help each other and other times we try to outbid each other to be the ultimate winner, I won £10 on Bidbudgie for 43p and used it to bid on some GHD's for my daughter (you get a phonecall before they release the prize to confirm your account) and my son won £20 for I think it was 84p, he knew his sister wanted some GHD's and with Christmas coming up he used his winnings to also bet on the GHD's, within 15 minutes of my son paying for his prize and placing his bids HIS account, MY account and my MOTHERS (she is addicted to these sites now, she loves them more than bingo) account were closed, apparently 2 people from the same family bidding on the same item is NOT allowed, I have asked for money I have paid for bids and my sons money to be returned to our paypal address, I've heard nothing else.
Also you must be aware that the auctions on this site can run for months and months, I did'nt realise this when I bought my first bid package, once the auction reaches zero if the site has'nt made enough money on that auction the timer is reset and it starts again, I've never seen this before, I won a £170 wallet on Bidbroo for 1p, when the auction finished it shown you the bids placed, the only bids placed were 10 bids by me, this would not happen on this site so be prepared to spend money and wait a long long time for the auction to finish and do not invite family or friends or your account WILL be closed.

As was explained to you by email, it was the actions of your son after winning the credit (ie bidding on the same auction as every other member of your family) that caused us to close all of the accounts.

We have systems in place which flag up any sort of collusion in order to protect all of our honest and genuine members. We had already been in touch with you and advised you that we had seen all 5 accounts registered with your family and gave you and your family the opportunity to continue to play in a sensible manner. Instead you placed every bit of free credit and every bit of credit won in our free auctions by all of the accounts onto the same auction. What did you seriously expect us to do?

Our free auctions are there for everybody to enjoy. If the 5 accounts you hold all bid in every free auction (as you were doing - and within about 2-3 minutes of each other too) then they aren't fun for others as they have a much lower chance of winning.

Anyhow, the bottom line is all of your accounts have been closed and the monies have been refunded.
BidBudgie - everything's going cheep! 
  Auction Forum Index » New Auction Sites