Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Auction Forum Index Auction Forum Index
Free Articles, News, Tips & Support for online auction users worldwide!
Your Relaunched Auction Forum Offering Free Online Auction Help & Advice...

Auction Lotwatch Auctions Home Auction Forum Index Register Memberlist Search Free Auction Tools

Auction Forum Index » New Auction Sites » Buzzmart.com Free Social Marketplace
Buzzmart.com Free Social Marketplace 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:34 pm Reply with quote
buzzmart

I hope I am not getting in trouble here by plugging my own marketplace on these boards.

Just like many sellers I have had a bad experience with eBay a few years back and decided to start my own marketplace. I could have just as easily joined an eBay alternative but I was tired of seeing all the eBay clones so I decided to start coding my own marketplace based on the what I thought needed to change in ecommerce at the time especially with the rise of social networking and rich media, facebook and youtube to be precise.

Long story short, I, along with my team, recently launched www.Buzzmart.com which is what we like to call a "social marketplace". I believe Buzzmart is unique in which we have tried to create a very different marketplace from what is currently out there by incorporating aspects of social networking, such as a blogspot, unique user profiles, a transparent user commenting system for listings, live chat and many more to enable buyers and sellers to more openly communicate to one another and improve overall safety from fraudsters. We have also included features like adding live web cam recording to your listing, embedding media from other websites, galleries and are adding fun and exciting new features on a daily basis.

Best of all we do not charge any fees.

As we are a steadily growing start-up we would really appreciate your comments and feedback. If anybody here on the forum has some good ideas that are worth implementing then please tell us and we are likely to do it. Hope to see you there soon.

Thank for reading!

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:14 pm Reply with quote
buzzmart

Hey Guys!

We know it has been quiet for some time, but there is a really good reason for that.
For the last 2 months we have been working hard day and night to improve our marketplace platform by offering you all some great new features you guys asked for.

Here they are:

1) eBay listing and feedback import tool: You can now import all your live eBay listings directly into Buzzmart with just a few simple clicks.

2) Google Checkout: Sellers can now accept Google Checkout as an optional payment option.

3) Live chat: Now you can chat to all online sellers without them having to be on your friends list beforehand.

4) Interactive faq with Q&A facility.

5) Additional check out cart features.

5) Improvements to existing functions and design tweaks.

Thank you and for all you who are interested in giving us a try we hope our platform will bring you lots of success.

Kind regards,

The Buzzmart Team...you can read about our Team in our new About Us page.

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:08 pm Reply with quote
buzzmart

Hi all,

Over the last couple of weeks our tech bods have been working extra hard on improving our service and we're pleased to tell you about several fantastic new features we have implemented on our social marketplace platform:

The Buzzmart Network

Besides improving the overall layout of the Network, we have included a neat feature which allows you to filter Buzzes by friends who are also connected with you on Facebook. You can now see which Facebook friends of yours are also using Buzzmart, making it easier for you to interact with people you already trust.

Furthermore, we have also added a function which allows you to connect your Twitter account with the Buzzmart Network allowing you to automatically tweet your Buzzmart activity to your followers.

A better look for your listings

Visitors can now view all listings either in list or gallery mode, making it clearer for buyers to find what they are looking for. Additionally, we have tweaked the way your individual listings look by re-arranging various attributes on the page and adding a zoom function to all listing images.

A smarter sell template

New features to the sell template include an automated image suggestion tool which fetches images based on the title of your listing. No more worrying about finding the right image for your products.

Furthermore, we have included the ability to add UPC, MPN, Brand and ISBN fields to your products so that your listings can get indexed by Google Product Search.

Personalized profile pages

We have improved the way profile pages display by bringing your listings to the top of the page and giving them maximum visibility which they deserve. You can also link your Facebook fan pages directly into your Buzzmart profile page and interact with other member using our Live Video Chat tool.

These are just the first of many fantastic improvements we have coming to the site, so make sure to check us out at Buy and Sell Online | Shopping and Auctions | Buzzmart.

Best wishes,
George & Tony
Co-Founders

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:39 pm Reply with quote
buzzmart

Hi all,

Just a quick update to all your eBay Powersellers out there, eBay has increased our daily callback limit to 1.5million requests a day. This means for all your who want to import your eBay inventory into Buzzmart do not need to wait in a queue anymore for your items to be imported. We have also improved the entire eBay import process so definitely come check it out if you want to start selling without being nickel and dimed with listing fees.

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:05 pm Reply with quote
buzzmart

Hope everyone had a great Easter Holiday. We are going to be moving servers soon too accommodate for the extra traffic we've been seeing so expect the occasional glitch during the server migration period as we optimize the website to our new host.

More importantly, we still rely heavily on feedback so for all you members who have already joined us or are interested in doing so, we would really appreciate any suggestions especially with regards to how we could make your eCommerce experience a more social one.

Lastly, we often get asked 'How can I get sales?'. One thing we've noticed the last couple of months is that sellers who have included either a MPN, UPC or ISBN variable on their product listing have made more sales in the past than those who did not. This is due to us sending product feeds to Google Product Search engine which allows millions of daily visitors to easily find your Buzzmart inventory through Google's shopping portal. Without providing UPC, MPN or ISBN variables on your Buzzmart listings your products do not get indexed with the Google Product Search engine and will not be made visible to millions of people who use it.

Another great way to get more views for your Buzzmart listings is to simply Pin them on Pinterest. We have now implemented the Pin button on all listings, so simply pinning your listing and then having it re-pinned by someone else is a great way to get your product listings the exposure they deserve.

Kind regards,

Johnathan and the Buzzmart crew

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:27 am Reply with quote
alicia

hich is what we like to call a "social marketplace". I believe Buzzmart is unique in which we have tried to create a very different marketplace from what is currently out there by incorporating aspects of social networking, such as a blogspot, unique user profiles, a transparent user commenting system for listings, live chat and many more to enable buyers and sellers to more openly communicate to one another and improve overall safety from fraudsters. We have also included features like adding live web cam recording to your listing, embedding media from other websites..

Decrease your exam stress by using our latest CAS-001 exam and best quality test king and fcc We provide with 100% pass guarantee along with www.pittstate.edu and Southern California University of Health Sciences
Buzzmart.com Free Social Marketplace 
  Auction Forum Index » New Auction Sites