Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Auction Forum Index Auction Forum Index
Free Articles, News, Tips & Support for online auction users worldwide!
Your Relaunched Auction Forum Offering Free Online Auction Help & Advice...

Auction Lotwatch Auctions Home Auction Forum Index Register Memberlist Search Free Auction Tools

Auction Forum Index » Auction News » Penny Auctions
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   View previous topic : View next topic 
Penny Auctions 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quote
Zollymaniac

I thought I would pop this front page news from Pheebay on here in case you thought auctions were dead and to let you know of this great promotion -

The penny start auctions being offered by Pheebay members at various alternative auction sites are continuing this week and 0ctavias 0fferings gives us an overview of the deals and submission details.

The Pheebay.com Penny Auctions promotion is now in its fourth week and certainly appears to be having the desired effect in bringing new business to some of the alternative auction sites.

New members are joining to bid on the promoted items and they are also looking around, not only at the other items offered by the promoted sellers but also at the other auctions on those sites.

As one of the participating sellers, I have not always sold the offered item in this promotion but buyers have told me they joined eBid.net specifically to buy or bid on one of my other products.

The auctions finish on Sunday and you can see the current listings on my Penny Auctions Squidoo lens and the good news is that, at the time of writing this, you still have plenty of time to bid on the auctions listed, whether you fancy a BNIB Ministry of Sound 256MB Pink MP3 Player for the teenage girl in your family, are looking for a Royal Albert Teacup or just can't resist a serious bit of bling.

If you sell on one of the alternative auction sites, you might want to consider joing us over at Pheebay.com and submitting one of your auctions, let me have your links for Sunday start penny auctions in the forum on a Saturday so I can put them into preview or as early as possible on a Sunday to gain maximum exposure and publicity.

The rules for submission are here.

Good luck and happy bidding.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Penny Auctions 
  Auction Forum Index » Auction News