Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Auction Forum Index Auction Forum Index
Free Articles, News, Tips & Support for online auction users worldwide!
Your Relaunched Auction Forum Offering Free Online Auction Help & Advice...

Auction Lotwatch Auctions Home Auction Forum Index Register Memberlist Search Free Auction Tools

Auction Forum Index » New Auction Sites » welcome to dynabid online auctions Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
php probid is a fail 
Post: #16   PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:32 am Reply with quote
auctionseeker
Membership Closed

Php probid will not handle over 45,000 autions ;-( i came accros [Edit] they have a good acution for around £49 and that look good. how ever i woudnt bother spending on this php probid its not worth it. look at bideasynow.com they flopped data could not handle over 45,000 auctions

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Re: php probid is a fail 
Post: #17   PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quote
dynabid auctions

auctionseeker wrote:
Php probid will not handle over 45,000 autions ;-( i came accros justclone.com they have a good acution for around £49 and that look good. how ever i woudnt bother spending on this php probid its not worth it. look at bideasynow.com they flopped data could not handle over 450,000 auctions

I think we will cross that bridge when we come to it and it puzzles me as to why you would quote Bideasynow.com who have been defunct for quite a while and of what i can remember never had 450,000 auctions on their, gosh half a million nearly they would of been up their with eBid Shocked
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Re: php probid is a fail 
Post: #18   PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:22 pm Reply with quote
auctionseeker
Membership Closed

dynabid auctions wrote:
auctionseeker wrote:
Php probid will not handle over 45,000 autions ;-( i came accros justclone.com they have a good acution for around £49 and that look good. how ever i woudnt bother spending on this php probid its not worth it. look at bideasynow.com they flopped data could not handle over 450,000 auctions

I think we will cross that bridge when we come to it and it puzzles me as to why you would quote Bideasynow.com who have been defunct for quite a while and of what i can remember never had 450,000 auctions on their, gosh half a million nearly they would of been up their with eBid Shocked

OOP IF YOU LOOK AT THE FIRST LINE 45,000 AND THEN 450,000 MY MISTAKE I MEANT 45,000 AUCTION PHP PROBID CANNOT HANDLE ;-(

Post: #19   PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:03 am Reply with quote
redrob

Quote:
Php probid will not handle over 45,000 autions ;-( i came accros justclone.com they have a good acution for around £49 and that look good. how ever i woudnt bother spending on this php probid its not worth it. look at easybidnow.com they flopped

[Edited] why would you buy some software from that website when

1. It will probably not work.

2. Be missing some files or not have all the codes.

3. And you will not have a licence to use that software so if phpprobid detect that you are using their software with no licence then they'll probably take you to court.

How do you know that phpprobid can not handle 45,000 autions do you have proof and so what if easybidnow.com flopped doesn't mean everybody else will go the same way.

Post: #20   PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:55 am Reply with quote
dynabid auctions

All listing fees are now free at dynabid apart from media uploads which are set at 0.50 p still free store upto 20,000 items and still only 1% fvfs on everything:

Site Status
118 registered users
4043 live auctions
1 live wanted ads
12 online users

we also have a great forum with chatbox inc a handmade/craft forum with compos and prizes for all the crafters
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post: #21   PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quote
redrob

Hi (dynabid auctions)

I have not seen your site in a while nice to see that the virus has gone and all the other problems seem to have gone you still need to skin the site to get rid of the probid look keep up the good work.

If you take a look at my site and say (I have got the probid look so why are you saying this) I now this but there has been a lot of the work on the site it has not yet been uploaded you should see the new look features of the site within the next one to two months we will have two website's one will be UK-based (.co.uk) the second will be global (.com) with a new name the good thing is the new site as already got:

Members: 70
Auctions: 263

Post: #22   PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quote
dynabid auctions

hi rob

the new skin is in progress as i type were getting a custom made one inc a new logo as well we ll be having a new bulk loader and a few other features available as well Smile

Post: #23   PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:41 pm Reply with quote
dynabid auctions

new design is onsite still got some added features to put in place as well as some more on the homepage and abit more work to do on there Very Happy

Post: #24   PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quote
redrob

Your site is looking good very clean and cofully.

Post: #25   PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:17 pm Reply with quote
skwatty

You don't seem to be able to catch a break at dynabid. I just tried to take a look at your new design but got redirected to your hosting site.
Hope you get it sorted soon.
Skwatty.

Post: #26   PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:18 pm Reply with quote
dynabid auctions

we should be bk to normal tonite or in the morning Smile

Post: #27   PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:37 pm Reply with quote
dynabid auctions

Back to normal Very Happy

Post: #28   PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:54 am Reply with quote
dynabid auctions

sales onsite this week have been really good with t-shirt transfers and novelty clocks

free listings/upgrades
free store
final value fees 1%
forums inc additional handmade/craft forum
buy it now/auction/make offer formats

Post: #29   PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:11 am Reply with quote
dynabid auctions

follow us on twitter www.twitter.com/dynabid

Post: #30   PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:15 am Reply with quote
dynabid auctions

We have added 2 new categories

25P auctions-dolls house minatures-die cuts-topers-knitting patterns

£1 auctions-card making items-hair clips-clothing-shoes-vinyl records-t shirt transfers-books
welcome to dynabid online auctions 
  Auction Forum Index » New Auction Sites