Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Auction Forum Index Auction Forum Index
Free Articles, News, Tips & Support for online auction users worldwide!
Your Relaunched Auction Forum Offering Free Online Auction Help & Advice...

Auction Lotwatch Auctions Home Auction Forum Index Register Memberlist Search Free Auction Tools

Auction Forum Index » New Auction Sites » GrabThatOnline
GrabThatOnline 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:39 pm Reply with quote
GrabThat

Hello guys,

Found this site through google and thought I'd come and say hi. My name is Adam and I'm the joint owner of a brand new auction site. This was created as I grew tired of eBay. I know and understand many auction try and fail however our aim is to make a transparent site, user friendly site. This said we want the site to be about the buyer and seller trying to make some extra cash in this time of need. Our site doesn't cost anything to sign up or list and you only pay if the items sell. This way, you have no outlay and if it doesn't sell then you haven't lost anything and with a low end of auction fee then you really have nothing to lose and £££ to gain.

So come and sign up, say hi, list a few items and see how you get on. Of course, if you have any queries then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quote
auctioncity

Hi I don't know why would you waist your time and money on such a site.
What would you be thinking that people have time to sell on your auction site. Theres a few questions I would like to ask 1- Have you advertised 2- Are you a registered company 3- How will you earn your income if it's free to list items.

Thank You.

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:44 pm Reply with quote
Dannybecks

In Regards to your stupid reply to the mans post about his auction site, why would u wanna complain about something that FREE, so what if he may never get as big as eBay but hes making a small percentage out of end of auction fee, i have happened to check the site out and i think it is a VERY good site and he has a lot of users already.
With this goverment fu&*king up our country we need things that are free, instead of forking out money all the time alot of people have lost there jobs and have no money so alot of people will appreciate that.

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:04 pm Reply with quote
GrabThat

auctioncity wrote:
What would you be thinking that people have time to sell on your auction site. Theres a few questions I would like to ask 1- Have you advertised 2- Are you a registered company 3- How will you earn your income if it's free to list items.

Thank You.

auctioncity wrote:

Thank You.

Hello there,

Thank you for your thoughts and questions. I am happy to answer your questions.

Firstly, the reason we have started GrabThatOnline.co.uk was to help people sell & buy items without having to pay ridiculous fees during the recession. I believe helping people is not a waste of time and we enjoy doing it. The site isn't there to make a mass of money but a platform for people to buy & sell items and actually have money at the end of it. I believe people will enjoy our site for this reason. After all, it is free to list. Our low end of auction fees are there so the site can remain up and running to provide this platform.

The company is in the process of being registered and will be advertised shortly once this is complete however where it is being advertised is to be confirmed. The word has only been put about in forums and friends to generate interest, feedback and resolve any issues before the general public are introduced to it.

I understand that there are other companies out there that provide exactly the same service. I believe people should have a choice and this is what we are here for. After all, there isn't only one shop that sells coffee, one music shop and one electronics store.

If you do wish to discuss anything further please contact me on admin@grabthatonline.co.uk as I am happy to hear from you.

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quote
Dannybecks

Grab that i think you put that brilliantly, it is about choice and theres not only one shop that sells coffe ect, i have signed up to your site and listed a few things i even have a few bids on 1 item so it has a few people on there alrealy, yes i still use eBay but grab that is FREE and during the reccession it is nice to have something for FREE instead of having to fork out money that many people all of the country and even world are struggling to have.

once again many thanks

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quote
redrob

If you are trying to make money then do not list on GrabThat go to http://www.electronicenterprise.co.uk as my fees are very very low.

Post: #7   PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:42 am Reply with quote
sl75

1000's of people are unhappy with eBay, but there is no other auction that can compare to eBay.

Post: #8   PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quote
Dannybecks

In reagards to redrobs comments thanks for stating not to list on grabthatonline.co.uk dont see them saying dont list on yours.
Also your fees maybe LOW but Grab that are FREE so bit diffrent then low.

In regards to sl75 comment yes there are not anyone who can compete with eBay but the more people listing on grabthatonline.co.uk the more choices there will be on there plus you wont have to worrie about all the high fees.

Post: #9   PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quote
Dannybecks

also redrob few points to make u have aonly a few registered members plus fe dodgy item like a playstation 3 for £5 yeah right

Post: #10   PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quote
redrob

(Dannybecks) it looks like you haven't even looked at my site or GrabThat as in what you have just said is wrong GrabThat is not free look at their fees and no the PS3 is not £5 its £275.98 so before you come out with your silly comments look at the site first

Post: #11   PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:47 am Reply with quote
Dannybecks

in regards to your last message redrob the buy it now price is £275 but first bid is £5, also if u read grabthatonline site its FREE till 1st June, so it is FREE, also they have far more registered users then you...

So why go and tell people not to use that site when clearly shows they have more users willing to use there site then yours.
GrabThatOnline 
  Auction Forum Index » New Auction Sites